Re: MDB_BAD_RSLOT while executing slapacl

Francesco Malvezzi wrote:
This is a follow-up of:

https://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201312/msg00119.html

I have observed in the wild the "MDB_BAD_RSLOT while executing slapacl"
error on two different servers:

[...]
52d3c079 <= check a_group_pat: cn=agentsgroup,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=org
52d3c079 mdb_opinfo_get: err MDB_BAD_RSLOT: Invalid reuse of reader
locktable slot(-30783)
52d3c079 <= check a_group_pat: cn=admins,ou=groups,dc=example,dc=org
52d3c079 mdb_opinfo_get: err MDB_BAD_RSLOT: Invalid reuse of reader
locktable slot(-30783)
[...]

On the other hand, I am not able to reproduce the error with the example
data given by Igor. The slapacl returns 'ALLOW'.

Might be of interest my config yielding the error?

If you can reproduce this reliably, yes, please send your config, sample data, and exact slapacl command.

thank you,

Francesco

/usr/local/openldap-2.4/libexec/slapd -V
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.38 (Dec  4 2013 11:26:00) $
	francesco@c1:/usr/local/src/openldap-2.4.38/servers/slapd

--
  -- Howard Chu