Re: ADDING OBJECT CLASS

On 19.12.2013 22:39, Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL wrote:

I would like to add and objectClass(es) so that I can add, emailAddress, employee number. Can someone refresh my memory on what I need (objectClasses)?

The objectClass inetOrgPerson that you can find in the file inetorgperson.schema has employeeNumber and mail and several other useful attributes. That is what we use.

PS:
I have found this useful: http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/ape/

---