Re: TLS Configurations with OpenLDAP-2.4.23 on CentOS-6.2 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

--On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:38 PM -0500 Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org> wrote:

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Sorry, I thought I had replied back to the list.  Apparently I have to
forward my responses to the list.

I am checking into the options you suggested.  I will probably pursue the
LTB Project, would you agree that's the better course of action?

It's magnitudes better than what ships with RHEL/CentOS. Plenty of people use it with success.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.