Re: syncrepl

--On November 26, 2013 at 10:57:59 AM -0800 Tony Chilton <tonyc@otsys.com> wrote:

I have set up a slave ldap server for syncrepl and seem to be unable to
get it to repicate. There is nothing logged on the slave at all. ACL
logging on the master shows the slave connecting and seeming to get
access - see below.

OpenLDAP version?

On the MAIN SERVER I HAVEÂ
access to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange
    by self =xw
    by anonymous auth
by dn="cn=sync,dc=my company,dc=com" read
    by * none

access to *
    Âby self write
 by dn="cn=sync,dc=my company,dc=com" read
    Âby users read
    Âby * read

The formatting of your ACLs is really odd, and if this is their actual formatting, I suggest you read up on the significance of spacing in slapd.conf.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc