New objectClass

How can i add mailacceptinggeneralid and maildrop attirbutes to use postfix with openldap ?

I tried to adding a schema like (into /etc/ldap/schema)

#
# postfix.schema - basic attributes based on default queries
# postfix will make for alias and virtual account lookups
# I don't think there is an official postfix schema out there,
# but if there is, this most certainly is not it.
#
# leah@frauerpower.com
#
# mailacceptinguser and mailAccount added by Barrie Bremner <bjb@netcraft.com>
#

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.25260.1.000
NAME 'mailacceptinggeneralid'
DESC 'Defines an address that we accept mail for'
EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.25260.1.001
NAME 'maildrop'
DESC 'Defines the address mail goes to'
EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.25260.1.002
NAME 'mailacceptinguser'
DESC 'Defines if this user accepts mail'
EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )

objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.25260.1.1.100
NAME 'virtualaccount'
DESC 'Holds mail info for a virtual account'
STRUCTURAL
MUST ( owner $ mailacceptinggeneralid $
maildrop $ cn )
)

objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.25260.1.1.101
NAME 'maillist'
DESC 'Virtual account for holding mailing list info'
STRUCTURAL
MUST ( mailacceptinggeneralid $
maildrop $ cn )
)

objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.25260.1.1.102
NAME 'mailAccount'
DESC 'Email account details'
AUXILIARY
MUST ( mailacceptinguser $
maildrop $ cn )
MAY ( mailacceptinggeneralid )
)

and add a line into

/usr/share/slapd/slapd.conf

" include /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema"

But i am geting

ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
additional info: objectClass: value #3 invalid per syntax

when i try to add an object

objectClass:mailAccount

Where am i wrong?

Thanks