Re: Restricting Login based on AD GID

Manish Nene wrote:
> I've LDAP authentication functioning well against Novell e-directory. Is there
> a way I can restrict the login access to appliance based on the GID of an user?

This is not the right forum to ask eDirectory questions.

Generally speaking it's not a good idea to design access control data
structures based on server-side generated attribute values like 'GUID' of
eDirectory or 'entryUUID'.

You should watch out for group entry schema (groupOfNames etc.).

Ciao, Michael.