RE: How to say not to use a particular objectClass for a dn

Hi,

Can you please suggest some documentation to learn LDAP basics.
I am struggling with understanding even what a DN is?

I am not able to add entries like:
# Add Org Unit Actors
dn: ou=Sales,o=Example Corporation,dc=my-domain,dc=com
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
objectClass: organizationalUnit
dc: my-domain
o: Example Corporation
ou: Sales

I am getting Structural Object Class Chain Errors.
So, what is the kind of Hierarchial Structure we can build using openLDAP?
Are there restrictions in terms of creating DN also?

Please suggest some documentation links where i can learn the basics clearly.

Thanks,
Harish Pathangay