Re: slapd-mdb network performance

--On Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:58 PM +0000 "Jancewicz, Russell" <russell.jancewicz@uconn.edu> wrote:

The system currently has around 30 olcAccess stanzas, the majority of
which utilize the set notation to grant access based on groups.  I
decided it might be wise to test the speed of the search using ldapi:///
and the account and it does appear to suffer from the same latency
issues, so I this does likely stem from ALCs.

set notation is extremely inefficient for ACL evaluation. I would suggest rewriting your ACLs to not use sets.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.