Re: Unique overlay not working, where is the misconfiguration ? [Debian 7 - 2.4.31]

Hi Quanah,

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 10:07:14AM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Tuesday, November 05, 2013 5:42 PM +0100 Hans Freitag
> <zem@fnordpol.de> wrote:
> >Not to use an evil client is no option to me.
> Don't give the user manage privileges...

My user only has write privileges not manage privileges.
The only manage privilege in my setup is the rootdn (by default)
which is not used to add entrys.

regards

      Hans
--
This final error message indicates a successful installation of a
UNIX GIS cluster node.