Re: ldap users shows up in user list, but unable to login

Look for selinux differences between the machines.

Make sure that something about your query isn't limiting logins to
specific IP addresses (and your non-working client is outside of that
IP address list).

Any errors in /var/log/secure or wherever complaints woudl be getting logged?

...Todd