Re: Allow invalid certificates for a single host

but I can.  As I mentioned in my original post, adding this to ~/.ldaprc
or /etc/openldap/ldap.conf makes ldapsearch work perfectly fine:

HOST server.domain.com
PORT 636
TLS_REQCERT allow

The problem is with applying this configuration to the one host while
still setting my default configuration for SASL certificate-based
authentication to everything else.  How do I do that?

or, to ask the question differently, forget the fact that I'm dealing
with an invalid cert.  There's no need to to get hung up on that detail.
 I have one ldaprc configuration that I need to define for a host, and a
default ldaprc configuration I need to define for all other hosts.  How
do I make them work together?

--
Jared