Access being denied.

I know this has to be super simple in what I am missing.  My ldapadmin
account cannot write to the database due to insufficient privileges..  This
is the ACL part of the ldif file. Version 2.4.31 and this is from
olcDatabase={1}hdb.ldif

olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword by dn="uid=admin,dc=oreillyauto,dc=com"
wr
 ite by anonymous auth by self write by * none
olcAccess: {1}to dn.subtree="" by * read
olcAccess: {2}to * by dn="uid=admin,dc=oreillyauto,dc=com" write by
dn="uid=ld
 apadmin,ou=System,dc=oreillyauto,dc=com" write by * read

olcAccess: {2} for ldap admin actually be
'dn.base="uid=ldapadmin,ou-System, dc=<domain>,dc=com" write'?

Thanks
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.