configure: error: BDB/HDB: BerkeleyDB not available

Hi, all. I decided to install openldap release 2.4.36 from tarball file with BerkeleyDB support.

According openldap documentation I downloaded and installed Berkeley DB release 6.0

I configured the configure script as follows:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.6.0/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.6.0/lib"
export CPPFLAGS LDFLAGS
./configure --enable-sql

Sadly, I have the following error:

configure: error: BDB/HDB: BerkeleyDB not available

Any idea?

How I did wrong?

TIA

--