Re: {resolved}Re: SyncRepl Chaining

--On Friday, September 06, 2013 4:34 PM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

This was definitely an issue with the ACL's  I took down to three for
testing and I will work on any areas our team deems to be a security
issue.

Glad you were able to able to get this resolved. Learning how to process ACLs can be tricky initially, but once you gain a solid understanding of them, it'll be easier in the future. You could vastly simplify the ACLs you had by proper ordering and using groups for your read/write users. ;)

Lead Engineer
Zimbra, Inc