Shadow context when modifying syncrepl sections

Hi,

I run a 3-way multi master system and I'm replicating both configuration
and payload database.

When I modify something related to the syncrepl sections, I am unable to
make changes on my data. I have an error message like the following:
err=53, Server is unwilling to perform : shadow context; no update
referral

Do you have any clue about how to prevent it without having to reboot
the slapd daemons ?

Thank you for your answers.

--
Yann Bordenave - Intern, R&E Infrastructure
Smartjog S.A.S. - http://www.smartjog.com - Groupe TDF