Re: ldapadd "ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)"

--On Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:35 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

I did change the entry in /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
file to the following: olcDbDirectory:
/usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-data
not sure why it is still looking in /var/lib/ldap

Clint

Read the man page for slapadd and use -F correctly with it

Also, I would recommend renaming the /usr/local/openldap/etc/slapd.conf to something like /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf.example

You either use slapd.conf or cn=config, not both. Since you are using cn=config, you need to be consistent with that usage everywhere.

Lead Engineer
Zimbra, Inc