Re: N-Way Master replication no contextcsn

As a noob upgrading appears to easier said than done.  I am running on
Ubuntu 10.04 on my master and I have tried to create packages from the code
I downloaded from the web site and the install just doesn't work.  So I
found an RPM and and converted it via alien to a deb file and used dpkg to
try and install and even with --force it erred out trying to overwrite the
slapd.d folder.  Is there and easy way to build the package as a deb file
so I can install it and also add it to my repo for the other servers.

Thanks,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts