Re: OpenLDAP server should use windows certificate store for certificates

On Fri, 2 Aug 2013, pramod kulkarni wrote:

Hi,I need information on how to configure OpenLDAP server in the slapd.conf to look for certificates from windows certificate store?
Currently i am using certificates from file in a path.

Waiting for your inputs.

In libraries/libldap you'll find

tls_g.c  tls_m.c  tls_o.c

which are for GnuTLS, MozNSS, and OpenSSL respectively. I'd imagine that the Right Thing would be to make a new file here, that utilizes the Windows crypto APIs (therefore accessing the Windows certificate stores).

If this is something you might oversee, patches are welcomed through the ITS: http://www.openldap.org/its website. Please read http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html first.