Re: mdb fixes for 2.4.35?

On 07/17/2013 09:00 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:11 PM +0200 Patrick Lists
<openldap-list@puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:

Hi,

Quanah mentioned in another posting to the list that there are some mdb
fixes for 2.4.35. Is there a patch available somewhere or a location
where I can download the source containing those fixes?

<http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/openldap-2.4.35.tgz>
and
<http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/ITS7604.patch>

are what you are interested in.  Note that the openldap-2.4.35.tgz
tarball is different than the release tarball, as it has a number of
fixes to liblmdb integrated into it.  The ITS7604 patch file also needs
to be applied.

Thanks Quanah. I saw that the ITS7604.patch is already in openldap.git HEAD. This also seems to apply to the changes in your openldap-2.4.35.tgz tarball. Is it the same as openldap.git HEAD?

Regards,
Patrick