Re: LDAP and TLS

Yes

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:06 PM, "Rodney Simioni" <rodney.simioni@verio.net> wrote:

Hi,

In order to for LDAP to work with TLS, does the certificate names need to match the server name?

My admin gave me a certificate but itâs called wildcard.com.cert, the name of my server is not âwildcardâ.

usaims

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free. Thank you.