[Date Prev][Date Next]
Getting Openldap to Trigger Events On Add
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Getting Openldap to Trigger Events On Add
- From: Bram Cymet <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:05:48 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130509 Thunderbird/17.0.6
I am wondering if it is possible to have OpenLDAP trigger a script
anytime something is added to the ldap tree.
For example after a user entry is added to the tree I would like to run
some commands to create a kerberos principle for that user.
A user will always be "Kerberized" so it would be continent to just have
this happen automatically.
Canadian Bank Note Co. Ltd.