Re: SSHA as default password-hash in next password change

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
We are not using any client..we are just changing the user password from
ssh console.
We imported our /etc/passwd to openldap and our idea is when the user
gets the next expiration time the new password be in SSHA.
Is it possible?....

Thanks!