Re: Post-clone Cleanup of Hostname on Version Query

--On Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:25 PM +0000 "Kim, Robert" <robert.kim@lmco.com> wrote:

I've been cloning servers with LDAP server set up on them and the
process has been working fine but when I recently queried the version
with slapd âV, the hostname of the original server shows up.  I tried
re-running make and make install with no luck.  How can I change the
hostname that shows up on the version query without redoing the whole
installation?

You don't, and why do you care? All it is showing is the name of the host that OpenLDAP was compiled on.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.