Re: bind-dyndb-ldap and AttributeType not found

to answer my own question, and possibly help others, i had to "include"
each of the schemas that were prerequisites for the bind-dyndb-ldap
schema.  i had the line:

include /etc/openldap/schema/dns-dyndb.schema

but the ARecord prerequisite was not fulfilled in the config.  i had to
add the line needed:

include /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/dns-dyndb.schema

the slaptest then failed because "person" was not defined.  it then
became:

include /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /etc/openldap/schema/dns-dyndb.schema

with this the schema loaded and was rewritten for cn=config format and
the ldif file was placed in the correct directory.  i wound up removing
the duplicated core and cosine ldif files from that directory.