Re: getting bindDN in perl script

ok I looked at it, I'm confused, it says (2007) :

The current Perl backend is practically unusable because of the following reasons:
(...)
the backend has no idea of connections so requests can not be associated to a specific bind

The reworked backend works as follows:
(...)
connections are correctly tracked with individual objects

do you mean that the reworked back-perl backend isn't used yet ? and that with the current backend I'm unable to fetch the bindDN/password in my script ?