Re: RE24 testing call (OpenLDAP 2.4.35)

--On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 06:14:33 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

If you know how to build OpenLDAP manually, and would like to participate in testing the next set of code for the 2.4.35 release, please do so.

Generally, get the code for RE24:

<http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=snapshot;h=refs/heads/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4;sf=tgz>

Configure & build.

Execute the test suite (via make test) after it is built.

Created a debian package for wheezy and installed it on our development
servers.  In addition to passing all of the build tests, my initial
tests have all been successful.

To build the package I did have to update ol_patch in version.var.

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University