Re: Help me for " LDAP Sync Replication with Active Directory from Openldap side"

Howard,

I don't dispute the 2 implementations. 2 doesn't make a standard though, even if it's more than any other LDAP replication spec.
My main point is that RFC4533 is not a standard but describes an experimentation.

Regards,

Ludo

--
Ludovic Poitou