Re: Re[2]: Synchronization of OpenLDAP with other application

Hi Nikolay,
we have such productive for a number of customers. One deployment has
these parameters:

* we keep the successful changes for one month, which are 200,000 entries
* the synch engine looks for changes every 10 seconds. For this we have
reqStart indexed and search for the latest changes. From OpenLDAP point of
view fatser cycles are possible without any problem. A server that can
handle tenthousands of request per second you can poll the access log as
often as you want. So don't fear performance issues.

Cheers,

Peter