Re: Adding samba schema to OpenLDAP2.4

Wes Modes wrote:
Previously, I was running 2.3 and then 2.4 using all the 2.3 config files.

I am building a new 2.4 server the right way using OpenLDAP native
database and config schema.

As I migrate the functionality of the old server to the new one, I will
have various questions.

Today's question:  How do I import the samba (3.6.9) schema (previously
in an include schema file) to the new 2.4 server?

Why would you need to do this as an explicit step? When you convert slapd.conf to a database, everything included in the config is converted at the same time.

--
  -- Howard Chu