Re: How to create cn=config DIT

after installation, the config is still in old fashioned "slapd.conf"

you have to:
- create manually a "slapd.d" directory
- convert "slapd.conf" into "cn=config", by doing "slaptest -f slapd.conf -F slapd.d"

You can then delete (or backup) your old slapd.conf file, openldap will start with the new cn=config, which it will find in slapd.d directory

hope that helps

Le 09/02/2013 08:24, arantza serrano a Ãcrit :
Hello,
I've installed my first openldap using the source downloaded in openldap web pages. when the make install finishs i don't find the cn=config DIT, it hasn't been created during intallation process. How can i created the cn=config directory after the installation?

Sorry if  i'm asking a foolishness
Thanks