Re: bdb_equality_candidates: cn=config

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Friday, February 08, 2013 10:53 AM +0100 Denny Schierz
><linuxmail@4lin.net> wrote:
>(...)
>> <= bdb_equality_candidates: (title) not indexed
>> [...]
>>
>> and some more. I don't know why it happens, because I have all attributes
>> in my index:
>>
>> olcDbIndex: ipHostNumber eq
>> olcDbIndex: memberUID eq
>> olcDbIndex: title eq
>
> This means you have equality indexing for those attrs.  The above message
> would imply that some client is doing some other type of search on those
> attributes (say, substring).

No, that would complain about "<= bdb_substring_candidates".

Check the file owner and permissions of the index files, can they be
read by the user which slapd runs as?  If that's not the problem:

I'd stop slapd, run slapindex as the user which slapd is runnig as, and
restart slapd.  Or delete the indexes and add them back with cn=config.
Might not help since I don't know how this could have happened, though.

--
Hallvard