Replication LDAP Users Samba

Hello,

Today, I have one host vmware, it a master, it replicate all datas about LDAP from filesever01 (Samba).

Using LDAP, I using the inteface, and when i create a ldap user, it create a samba account. So, i not need create user samba.

ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=def,dc=mg,dc=gov,dc=us
        ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
        ldap passwd sync = yes
        pam password change = yes
        encrypt passwords = True
        ldap suffix = ou=def,dc=def,dc=mg,dc=gov,dc=us
        ldap ssl = no
        ldap user suffix = ou=Users

Well, When I remove slapd config replicate, i got change users samba passwords.

But is replication LDAP is active, my ldap users can to email, but sambausers is not login in domain.

root@fileserver02:~# smbclient -L localhost -U house.green
Enter house.green's password:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Any suggestion ?

Rodrigo Faria Tavares