Re: How to force password change upon account creation

Hi.

Do you thinking about alternative ways?..

For our corporate environment, new users accounts doesn't have userPassword attribute at all. But peoples get "activation code" -- unique ID for our custom interface, for "activate" (create userPassword) account.

With this way, only user know his password.

WBR