RE: deleting all entries

Thanks for the quick reply. One more question, we have a master and couple slaves on the replication topology. Do I need to remove the files of all 3 servers individually?

From: turbo@bayour.com
Subject: Re: deleting all entries
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:05:45 +0100
To: jeev_biz@hotmail.com

On Dec 3, 2012, at 4:33 PM, jeevan kc wrote:

My openldap on the server is built from the source and the DB files are located on /usr/local/var/openldap-data.

Simply shut the server down and delete all files (possibly except the DB_CONFIG
file) in that directory. It's that simple.
--
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.