Re: Index Add Failures

Allan E. Johannesen wrote:
"quanah" == Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> writes:

quanah> MDB_MAP_FULL means your database ran out of room.  You need to
quanah> specify a larger maxsize for the MDB database.  Personally, I
quanah> set mine to 80GB (larger than any database I've worked with)
quanah> so I don't really have to worry about it. ;)

quanah> I would also suggest applying
quanah> <http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=patch;h=bb36bdcd1c22d1fbc6575452ef5c9112715ab083>

Is there a measure of how "full" a MDB database is?  Maybe a "Monitor" value of
some sort?

There's nothing in cn=monitor at the moment, but that sounds like a good idea. You should submit an enhancement request to the ITS.

--
  -- Howard Chu