Re: Problems getting mdb_stat to work

On 27/11/2012 19:29, Howard Chu wrote:

Your first mistake was not actually reading the gitorious page. Go read it again.

The OpenLDAP source tree already includes the MDB source code.

D'oh! Indeed sitting in my openldap source directory there is a libraries/libmdb directory with a Makefile in it.

Can't believe I missed that the first time round. Anyway that's mdb_stat now up and running.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.