RE: OpenLDAP Proxy to AD of User Objects with full/correct schema

Pretty sure I tried that

How does it different between anon and non anon binds to openldap

So if its an
anon to openldap ->  I want to bind with the supplied credentials
non anon to openldap -> I want to bind with the supplied credential that are supplied to openldap from the client

Does that make sense ?

Thanks
Alex