Re: Index Add Failures

Hi Kyle,

--On Monday, November 12, 2012 5:38 PM -0500 Kyle Smith <alacer.cogitatus@gmail.com> wrote:

One last question. For now anyways. I am testing the procedure to convert
from hdb to mdb using slapcat/add. Should a slapindex be done as well?
When I tried it, I got this error. Thanks in advance!

50a17983 => mdb_idl_insert_keys: c_put id failed: MDB_MAP_FULL:
Environment mapsize limit reached (-30792)
50a17983 => mdb_tool_entry_reindex: txn_aborted! err=80

MDB_MAP_FULL means your database ran out of room. You need to specify a larger maxsize for the MDB database. Personally, I set mine to 80GB (larger than any database I've worked with) so I don't really have to worry about it. ;)

I would also suggest applying <http://www.openldap.org/devel/gitweb.cgi?p=openldap.git;a=patch;h=bb36bdcd1c22d1fbc6575452ef5c9112715ab083>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.