RE: Lastlogon attribute

Clement, Thank you for all you help so far. Sorry for being a pain but I see that that the timestamp on the master server and the slave servers are different for some users. Is this like some catch for the overlay or is it a issue that can be fixed?
Thanks a lot

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:47:56 +0100
Subject: Re: Lastlogon attribute
From: clem.oudot@gmail.com
To: jeev_biz@hotmail.com
CC: openldap-technical@openldap.org

2012/11/8 jeevan kc <jeev_biz@hotmail.com>
Hello I have one more question. The authtimestamp attribute doesnt work for all users. When I do the ldapsearch with uid filter including the authtimestamp attribute it shows the last logon date for some users and for some it doesn't. Pelase can you throw some light on this?

The attribute is created after the first BIND. Maybe some of your users did not authenticate since you enabled the overlay.

Clément.