local password change in read-only replica?

Hi,

from a central master/provider server we replicate to (a lot of) sync-repl slave/consumers.
Which are then - of course - read-only.
We have passwordpolicy turned on on all the servers.

Now we have three accounts - each an another "home" replica - which have a newer modifyTimestamp value on their replica then on the master and all other slaves.
The userPassword attribute is different on the "home" replica.

What could have caused this?

In the log I cannot find any changing operation on the replica according to the time in modifyTimestamp.

Marc