Re: Problem in sync-repling multiple databases

--On Monday, October 29, 2012 8:52 AM +0100 Marco Pizzoli <marco.pizzoli@gmail.com> wrote:

If I try to configure a second replica configration targeted directly to
(in example) to ou=ou3, then that ou get replicated.
Any help/advice is welcome.

Hi Marco,

You have not provided any useful information with which to help you, so there is not really any advice one can offer you. I.e., you have not provided the configuration you are using on your master and replicas in the scenario where you have multiple DBs.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.