Re: mdb_stat question

Today at 4:42am, Howard Chu wrote:
Huh? I'm wondering what you're looking for when you run mdb_stat. What did you expect to see?

I guess I was expecting to see something more like the output of db_stat, which I ran looking for deadlocks and evidence that any limits were starting to be hit so I should tweak the DB_CONFIG file and restart.

Since mdb doesn't have any of those issues, then I guess I'm just really looking for guidance about the use of mdb_stat and what I should be monitoring to be sure that I'm not on the brink of something breaking. Perhaps I have read the existing documentation too quickly. However, so far, I don't think I've found any guidance about how to monitor the back_mdb to stay on top of possible issues.