Re: Query regarding the Database files..

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
>> If you build the mdb_stat program in the libmdb source (it is not built by
>> default) you can use it to examine the individual MDB databases. E.g.:
>
> Time for a slapstat tool?

Eh... We lived thru 12 years of BerkeleyDB without needing such a thing. I
don't see why we should need it now. It would be useful to flesh out mdb_stat
to report more interesting information, but that's a pretty low priority on my
list at the moment.

For completeness' sake MDB should have mdb_stat, mdb_dump, and mdb_load.
Patches welcome...
--
  -- Howard Chu