Re: Replication and user password change

Hello,

I did configure slapo-chain, it seems working, except for password failures :

- With chain and referal configured, If I add an attribute on the
slave for the user, It will be replicated to the master - but that's
not what I want here.
- If I do some failure authentification on the slave, I don't see any
pwdFailureTime, if I disable the ppolicy_forward_updates parameter I
see pwdFailureTime on the slave.

Any idea ?

Here is my configuration :

overlay chain
chain-uri               "ldaps://ldap.mydomain.fr"
chain-rebind-as-user    TRUE
chain-idassert-bind     bindmethod="simple"
                        binddn="cn=admin,dc=domain,dc=fr"
                        credentials="my_password"
                        mode="self"
chain-tls            start