Re: Attributes host and personal (mail, telephone...)

Thank you for your answer.

I'm reading the book published by O'Reilly, LDAP System Administration. However, the world of LDAP is very large and used for many tasks.

I am creating my content tree and I can define it in many ways. And I know how to do it or not.

Only that. I'm not that person who prefers to ask to learn.

Still, thanks!