Re: ACL control with break

On 25/5/2012 2:37 ÎÎ, Andrew Findlay wrote:

In the example above, the first access statement does not have a
<control>  clause for dn.exact="cn=The Update DN,dc=example,dc=com" so
it uses the default, which is 'stop'.

Fine. Thank you Andrew, I see. Control clauses are on a per-<who>-clause basis.

Note that your second access statement does not specify any particular
access for dn.exact="cn=Some Other DN,dc=example,dc=com" so it won't
be much use.

OK, it was just an example. I now see it was incomplete; sorry for the confusion. At least I made my thinking clear enough.

It should have been:

access to dn.subtree="ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"
by dn.exact="cn=Some Other DN,dc=example,dc=com" write
by * none

Thanks,
Nick