RE: OLC version of plugin directive

>Couldn't find? Where did you search?
>
>ldapsearch -D cn=config -W -b cn=schema,cn=config -s base | grep -i plugin

Hello Howard,
I grep'ed all the ldap files and looked through man pages. The above query with a
valid admin user returns:

# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=schema,cn=config> with scope baseObject
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

I presume I have setup my directly in an atypical manor now? After installing I edited
the database specific config /etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config/olcDatabase={2}bdb.ldif
to set the name for the directory, olcRootPW and olcTLS* params. Then adjusted
/etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config/olcDatabase={1}monitor.ldif to correlate the olcAccess
DN to the above configured directory name. Enabled LDAPS with TLS, created certs and
set default DB_CONFIG then finally populated it with ldif files.

Thanks a lot for the help,
jlc