Re: ldap server doesn't run after inserting some groups (cn)

--On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:22 PM +0200 stefano malini <lozingalo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I had a good LDAP server on Debian Squeeze, everything was ok. I was able
to login using ldap users, i was able to make research using ldapsearch.
Now, after adding an ldif file with some groups it doesn't run.

Trying ldapsearch the answer is

ldap_sasl_bind(SIMPLE): Can't contact LDAP server (-1)

What can be happened?

You don't provide enough information to answer your question.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.