Re: modifyTimeStamp not modified on replica

--On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:00 AM +0200 jehan procaccia <jehan.procaccia@it-sudparis.eu> wrote:

You are right
I modified my syncrepl config to attrs="*,+", then operational attributes
are now correctly replicated , thanks !

I also tried to removed attrs directive completly, then the mail
attribute wasn't replicated anymore :-( ... so I prefer to let it
explicit to
attrs="*,+"

If you remove the attrs statement, it defaults to "*,+"... so setting it to "*,+" or removing it should have zero difference in effect.

Of course, you should be migrating everything to 2.4 anyhow. ;) 2.3 is not a supported release series anymore, and still has a number of known bugs.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.