Re: multi-master syncrepl with sasl/gssapi authentication

--On Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:30 PM -0500 travis.bean@assuretech.net wrote:

I am having trouble getting multi-master syncrepl to sync when using
"bindmethod=sasl" and "saslmech=gssapi".  I achieved success when I tried
"bindmethod=simple", so at least I know it has been narrowed down to a
sasl/gssapi authentication problem (incorrect/missing sasl AuthzRegexp or
perhaps an incorrect/missing slapd ACL?).

Does the slapd process have a KRB5TICKET environment variable defined? Does the slapd process have the "kstart" utility keeping said ticket constantly alive?

Those are usually the two main failing points.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.